Welcome

Hi there! Welcome to "Piece a Quilt" by Joey Strange. This blog is going to be about my love of quilting!! And hopefully helping you to start one of your own. I once was a beginner and would love to help you too. Also I'll be giving tips, posting pictures of quilts, anything else pertaining to quilting, and sewing projects. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My First Rag Quilt for 2010!!



Darn camera! Doesn't take a very good picture of this awesome "Retro Trip Around the World Rag Quilt". It measures approx. 36"x45". A great size for your toddler. Does she love purple?!?! Once I get better pictures of this quilt I will be listing it in my store at Sew Strange Bits N Pieces.

 

Here is a close up of the fabrics I used. I used 3 flannel printed fabrics of retro flowers, retro birds, and retro elephants in pink & blue. The middle is a boisenberry flannel.

No comments:

Post a Comment